The Wi-Fi Plug Pro-22 wireless accessory product is used to extend the Wi-Fi wireless network data transmission channel of the device. It is fixed on the device through a four-pin aviation interface (RS-485), has an IP65 protection level, and is easy to install, strong anti interference ability, no need to configure additional power supply and other advantages; and supports remote control, remote debugging, remote upgrade and other functions of the device.
Access to the cloud server with the help of a router, to provide users with a complete remote, low-cost and visual monitoring solution.
- EASY TO USE – Power up first, second is networking, third is registration.
- SIMPLE CONFIGURATION – Proximal setting (APP), remote setting.
- STABILITY MECHANISM – Heartbeat detection, networking retry, automatic repair for device disconnection.
- FLEXIBLE – Remote and local: with APP, remote and local monitoring can be achieved simultaneously.
- WATERPROOF OUTDOOR – IP65 protection, suitable for outdoor environment.
- PROTOCOL ADAPTATION – Supports a variety of communications protocols; automatic recognition and switching.
- Off-grid PV systems.
- Residential PV systems.
- Commercial/industrial PV systems.
|DATA INPUT MODE||RS-485|
|DATA OUTPUT MODE||Wi-Fi|